4. EXERCISE!! This releases endorphins, which are feel good hormones! These will help you become more self confident as you on your way to creating that body you desire.
- Wake up and drink water!! At least 8-16 oz, before you even have coffee!! YES! It CAN be done 😉 Water will help refresh you and perk you up! If you are lacking energy, AFTER your water, you could supplement with a little LadyBoss FUEL if desired-it’s a great energizer and I like to use it during workouts! https://bit.ly/2SAA41m
- Don’t wear clothes that are too small! Clothes should be flattering, so even if you are working your way into your smaller clothes, invest in just a few pieces that will flatter your current figure (thrift stores and consignment shops sell items that still have the tags on!)
- Practice daily affirmations/positive self-talk! Wake up each day and reflect on what is great about YOU!! “I am” statements will work wonders in creating a positive mindset.
5. Make sure you are getting FIVE servings of vegetables daily!! Not only will this help your bodily functions, but the vitamins and minerals you receive will give a healthy supply of energy to your body, and we all know that you cannot feel great about yourself if you are dragging!